Code of Ethics
- Code of Ethics
- Communique Issued at the Stakeholders Meeting with Outdoor Advertising Association of Nigeria (OAAN) Held on Friday 19 July, 2013
- Communique Issued at the Stakeholders Meeting with Outdoor Advertising Association of Nigeria(OAAN) Held on 10 November, 2010
- LASAA Guidelines
- Policy on Permit Fees/Rates of Structures in Lagos State Dated 29 December, 2010
- Policy on Vacant Discount for Structures in Lagos State Dated 22 July, 2013
Find us in your area
Enter your LGA to find LASAA office closest to you
|Shittu Elizabeth||Mrs||Agege||07028021414||Agege Local Government Maternity Office, Agege|
|Rabiu Wasiu Adebisi||Ajeromi- Ifelodun||07028701533||Ajeromi Revenue office, Berger Suya by Cement Bus stop|
|Aghedo Edosa||Mrs||Alimosho||07028021424||Rm B28, Ikotun / Igando LCDA, Ikotun|
|Oghenevwairhe Sota||Amuwo Odofin||07028021437||41RD, FESTAC TOWN|
|Adegboyega Olayinka Taye||Mrs||Apapa||07028701513||Apapa Local Government, Burma Road, Apapa|
|Oladapo Babawande Akinkunmi||Badagry||07041443835||Badagry House, Ajara, by Secretariat, Badagry|
|Omonua Oluwasegun Monday||Eti- osa||07028021404||City Hall, Catholic Mission Street, (CMS), Lagos Island|
|Yedenu Micheal||Ibeju-Lekki / Epe||01-8996573||City Hall, Catholic Mission Street, (CMS), Lagos Island|
|Olusesi Ayodele||Ifako-Ijaiye||01-8996570||Ikeja Local Government, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja|
|Akintola Funmi||Mrs||Ikeja||07028701509||Ikeja Local Government, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja|
|Salu Olubanke Arinola||Mrs||Ikorodu||07028701512||TOS Benson Road, Ikorodu|
|Omiwade Adebola||Mrs||Ikoyi-Obalende||08191889102||City Hall, Catholic Mission Street, (CMS), Lagos Island|
|Sogbanmu Dehinde Jamiu||Kosofe||07028021429||Kosofe Local Government, Ogudu Round About, Ogudu|
|Aluko Adeolu Adebayo||Lagos Island||07029063122||City Hall, Catholic Mission Street, (CMS), Lagos Island|
|Olatunji Titilayo Ruth||Mrs||Lagos Mainland||07028701516||Yaba LCDA, Adekunle Bus stop, H/M way|
|Awoyemi Olakanbi Taiwo||Mosan- Okunola||07028021427||Mosan Okunola LCDA, Council Road, Water Bus stop, Mosalasi, Ayobo-Ipaja Road|
|Olajide Mariam Abisola||Mrs||Mushin||07028701507||Mushin L.G. Office Annex, Oliyide Street, opposite Mushin General Hospital|
|Isi Henry Uwazuluonye||Ojo||07028021488||Ojo Local Government, Olojo Drive, Ojo|
|Akinsanya Temitope Timothy||Onigbongbo||07028701511||Ikeja Local Government, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja|
|Akitah Rebecca Orji||Mrs||Oshodi / Isolo||01-8996567||Oshodi Local Government, Oshodi|
|Abdul Taiwo Ololade||Shomolu||01-8996576||Shomolu L.G.A. Annex, Humani Street, Shomolu|
|Adejumo S. Adeyinka||Surulere||07028701542||Onile gogoro by Masha Bus stop|
Outdoor Advertising Agencies should develop their own Code of Ethics to protect against unscrupulous practices.
Members of the Outdoor Advertising Association of Nigeria (OAAN) must abide by this Code, which includes a requirement to comply with all relevant regulations and support the Advertiser’s Code of Ethics, as endorsed by the Advertisement Practitioners Council of Nigeria (APCON).
The Code of Ethics is as follows:
To Our Advertisers
- We are committed to providing the best possible outdoor advertising sites on a value-for-money basis within the markets in which we operate.
- We observe an honest, ethical and professional approach to trading practices, media contracts and proof of performance.
- We put genuine effort into providing services and support by way of research data, strategic planning, creative advice and production guidance to make the outdoor medium easy to evaluate, buy and utilize to maximum advantage.
- We encourage the use of new technologies to continuously improve the service we provide to our advertiser clients.
- We are committed to maintaining and improving the quality and appearance of site structures and locations to enhance their performance for advertisers.
To Our Industry
- We support the principle of self regulation as administered by various responsible authorities operating in the advertising industry.
- We acquire and negotiate for sites in a business-like and competitive fashion, observing all regulatory and planning permit requirements.
- We operate, at all times, in a professional manner to maintain a positive attitude to the industry by advertisers, consumers and legislators.
- We support outdoor advertising as a legitimate business to be practiced only in appropriately zoned areas.
- We demand the right to maintain and continue with authorized outdoor advertising sites.
- We support the right to reject advertising that is misleading, unethical, obscene or otherwise incompatible with industry and community taste and decency standards.
To Our Community
- We are committed to providing an effective form of communication for goods or services of interest or benefit to the community.
- We share the public interest in the environment with regard to protecting natural scenic beauty, and parks, and we aim to locate our displays near populous areas as permitted by the Lagos State Structures for Signage and Advertisement Agency Law, 2006 (and its amendment thereto) and planning schemes.
- We pledge and actively support community service and charity campaigns.
- We are committed to and promote a program which endorses advertising that responsibly adheres to the Code of Ethics of the Outdoor Advertising Association of Nigeria (OAAN), the Advertiser Codes of Practice of the Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria (APCON) and the Outdoor Advertising Association of Nigeria (OAAN) and the interests of the community at large.
- We are committed to excellence in the creative designs that we exhibit because we provide the most public ‘art gallery’ there is.